Friday, December 31, 2010

December 30: Gift

I'm participating in #reverb10, a month-long challenge to blog every day of December based on prompts provided here.

Prompt: Gift. This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year? (Author: Holly Root)

I've been thinking about this prompt ever since it was posted yesterday and haven't been able to come up with anything good. So I'm going to cop-out a little bit on this one and say the best give I have received this year is patience. See, I'm a very impatient person. If things don't go my way, I immediately become very frustrated and pissy.

I appreciate the patience of my friends and family whenever I get like this. And I also appreciate when they tell me "stop it." It really puts me in check. I am working hard on improving this quality about myself, and the patience of those close to me really helps.

2 comments:

Francesca M. said...

?How do I follow your blog?

betsyboo said...

I'm experimenting with feedburning and will put up an RSS link soon! Thanks for asking :-)