Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 21: Future Self

I'm participating in #reverb10, a month-long challenge to blog every day of December based on prompts provided here.

Prompt: Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead? (Bonus: Write a note to yourself 10 years ago. What would you tell your younger self?) (Author: Jenny Blake)

My five-year plan involves seeing more of the world and doing something in my career or life that moves me closer to working in French or with something French-related. For 2011, I would stay "Betsy, you're on the right track! Keep it up!"

I'm a pretty driven and motivated person. If I set my mind to something, I'll do it. We'll see if I still have that drive five years from now.

And 10 years ago: You are not as good of a writer as you think you are.

No comments: