Friday, February 02, 2007

I don't know if you knew this or not, but I am really stupid

Tonight I got lost. It should have taken me about 10 minutes to walk home and it took me one hour. This is probably the lowest point I have hit since I have been here… why am I so incredibly incompetant? I walked in a frickin circle. I finally had to crack down and ask people how to get to the river. It's just like what happened with the boots. I wanted to find my way myself, but it clearly was not going to happen. I am just that big of an idot.

But I got home safely, (eventually) so it's all good now. High points of the night were being attacked by a homeless man who kept screaming at me "ALCOOL" while his dog barked at me and as Ben unwrapped his arms from me. Then he secured his death grip on Ben's fleece and it took him about five minutes free himself. I tried to help, but I was laughing too hard to be useful. I also really enjoyed spending time with Shannon and the drunk people playing in the fountain when I finally finally reached the five minute point from home.

1 comment:

The Administrator said...

Try using a compass. Also, if you find a flask with a compass on it you can have the bestuuuvvv both worlds.