Monday, March 12, 2007

the following would have been better if I believed in love

Totally I spent a considerable amount of time at Parc de Tête d'Or parce que the bibliothèque was closed. I thought it was only closed on sunday, but apparently lundi is a good day for the library workers to take off too. Anyway, at the park I walked, read and slept. I was feeling indecisive about music selection, so settled for the old "mix de morceaux" rag.

This is typically a really crappy decision because I will always get either songs I am embarassed to own, or iTrip stations, which are just loud obnoxious beeps. But today was more or less a good day, I skipped through a bunch but came out in the end with a pretty good playlist:

Today - Smashing Pumpkins
Come in Alone - My Bloody Valentine
Dinu Lipatti's Bones - The Mountain Goats
FM - Junior Boys
I Don't Love Anyone - Belle & Sebastian
Ann Don't Cry - Pavement
All of My Love - Led Zeppelin
Sometimes a Pony Gets Depressed - Silver Jews
There There (The Boney King Of Nowhere) - Radiohead
Handshake Drugs - Wilco
Say It Ain't So - Weezer
Brand New Colony - Postal Service
Now That I Miss Her - Elefant

It was a good day and I so decided that maybe I would like to be proposed to in this park. However this is a problem because I don't like boys or dating them, so I may never be proposed to.

No comments: