Thursday, March 08, 2007

and I am joining all my thoughts to you…

After I hopped off the metro around 12ish tonight, I sauntered on over to the Rhône instead of heading straight home. I was listening to "Seven Swans," and it just seemed like the right thing to do. The view isn't even that great, there are much better places to catch the lights of the city at night. But I was working with what I had.

I was thinking about how today was a really good day. I was going through a string of having way more bad days than good ones. Especially last week, which totally sucked because of a bunch of shit that happened on the homefront. But Chamonix weekend was great, anticipating A-dam with quality people is great, my friends here are great, climbing tonight was great too. How long did it take me to thing all these things were great? Well I don't know.

But the idea of having to eventually go home hurts my little heart. Also, I miss my sister.

No comments: