Monday, August 07, 2006

no title captures it all

After such a hardcore weekend, I feel as though I owe it to the 3, possibly 4 people who read my blog to give them a nice hardcore post of what it was all about. But um… I don't feel like it.

If I were to do such a thing, I would discuss, aside from the three consecutive days of nonstop music, my super fly day @ the lolla lounge, face planting onto an L platform, Wayne Coyne in a bubble, a spectacle of swimming in the Buckingham Fountain, drunk girl whose boyfriend didn't love her, hipster spotting game, etc. etc. But that would take too much time to both type and also to read, and I know that no one has the attention span to take that all in.

So instead, I will mention a brief conversation that took place directly behind drunk girl whose boyfriend didn't love her, while my sister and I were tiredly inhaling the rambunctious tunes of Red Hot Chilli Peppers. She asked me if I was happy to go back to school or if I was sad to leave. At the beginning of the summer, I was telling myself it was only a few months before I was able to go back, ie the answer to that question would have been very obvious. But after those few months spent in a great place with great people, said answer, not so much obvious anymore.

No comments: